There’s actually a lot you can learn from Disney’s Frozen and especially about love. Read 8 truths about love that Frozen has taught us.
1. Love always finds its way. When it’s true love, you just know.
2. Love is unconditional. A bond between sisters is unlike any other, it overcomes every obstacle (even if that obstacle is causing an eternal winter).
3. Your first love can be a learning experience. Every experience, good or bad, is a reason to learn and grow. However, watch out for dashing princes from the Southern Isles.
4. Love gives you confidence. A happy heart leads to a happy life.
5. Love is worth melting for. In fact, being willing to “melt” for those you love is really the best definition of the feeling we’ve ever come across.
6. Love is unexpected. Anna and Kristoff are proof that some of the best loves are the least expected.
7. Love knows no boundaries. After all, a family of trolls is still a family.
8. Love is healing. Wise words from Olaf, “an act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.” Love can heal and so can relationships.