Check out The 5th Wave cast interviews with Chloe Grace Moretz and Alex Roe, and photos from the Just Jared screening
We’re excited for The 5th Wave this weekend and hope you’re just as excited about it, being that it’s so far attained some pretty decent reviews. But just in case you needed a boost, check out the 5th Wave cast below with the interview with Collider and the photos of Alex Roe (Evan Walker), Maika Monroe (Ringer), Tony Revolori (Dumbo), and Nick Robinson (Ben Parish) at the Just Jared screening.
Even Shadowhunters star Katherine McNamara and Teen Beach Movie star Garrett Clayton were there at the event to show their support.
Check out the 5th Wave cast interview of Chloe Grace Moretz and Alex Roe with Collider:
Chloë Grace Moretz & Alex Roe:
- What was the quintessential young adult novel you read growing up?
- How does your character in The 5th Wave compare to its book counterpart?
- Do you know the fate of your character in the book series?
- What was the most memorable moment from shooting?
- How does the finished green screen compare to what you imagined when you were shooting?
In another interview, Chloe and Alex discuss working together (which was apparently great, all joking aside), reading the books (they only read the first one), filming the fight scenes (Alex was being a bit too aggressive), while Maika – with Nick – discuss her character’s back story (she read the second book), their fight training scene (harder for Maika), and bonding on set. You can watch that interview on ComingSoon.net.