With all the photos that have been coming out (check out our gallery on that), the excitement is growing for the Delirium series. However, there are things that need to happen first before the network decides to even make it into a series, and it starts with the pilot.
Don’t think that just because you’re a fan, you can’t help get this series moving. Here are some effective ways to make your voice be heard at the Fox network to get the series picked up after the pilot, and to even let the pilot air.
- Twitter: Tweet about the show, use the hastag #Delirium / #SpreadTheDeliria as much as possible. Tweet to @FOXTV asking them to pick up the show and let them know you’re looking forward to it, support the actors by Re-tweeting them.
- Facebook: Share news / info about the pilot when you see it. If you don’t want to clog your newsfeed, you can ‘Like’ the links to articles, as well. Facebook, too, has a demo graph search, that allows a topic to ‘Trend’ and display on other people’s feeds, when you put up a status/photo.
- Tumblr: We all know the enormous part Tumblr plays in fandoms now – most networks, studios and actors keep a track on it. Trust us, they do, especially TV people who gauge Tumblr for reactions to episodes – just ask The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars fandoms. Whenever you post about Delirium, make sure you tag your posts.
- TV Websites: When websites like TV.com, Deadline TV, TV Line, TV Guide, EW’s TV News, etc post about Delirium, or the actors, leave a comment telling them you’re looking forward to the show. The editors obviously focus on what’s popular with the crowd.
- Blog: If you have a blog, do blog about the show and use tags on the posts. Spread your post on social networks, ask your friends to help spread the word.