THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2 panel and press conference are finally online!
The Hunger Games took Comic-Con by storm one last time to tease Mockingjay Part 2! Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Willow Shields, director Francis Lawrence, and producer Nina Jacobson were on hand for both a panel and press conference on Thursday. Now, the videos from said panel and press conference have made their way online!
First, check out the hilarity of the Hall H panel!
– Liam Hemsworth talks about a great scene between him and Josh Hutcherson, jokes they might kiss
– Jennifer Lawrence says the cast “held each other and slept like puppies” on the last day of filming
– The cast REALLY can’t do the Mockingjay whistle.Liam Hemsworth says his turns into the X-Files theme.
– Conan O’Brien calls out Willow Shields for Prim rescuing Buttercup.
– Liam says that if he met Gale, he’d remind him that there’s plenty of other fish in the sea.
– Jen teases Josh for holding the microphone like a rockstar each time he speaks, Josh says she has sticky fingers after she touches him.
– Jen, Josh, and Liam talk about being best friends.
On a slightly more serious note, the panel was followed by a press conference answered more gripping questions about the cast and the series.
Stars Willow Shields, Evan Ross, and Natalie dormer will be signing at Lionsgate booth #4505. Willow will be there at 11am PST today, while Evan and Natalie are set for an appearance at 4pm PST tomorrow.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 hits theaters on November 20, 2015.