- It’s the second Hans Christian Andersen adaptation, the first being The Little Mermaid.
- The ‘daring mountain man’ is named Kristoff.
- There is to be ‘Everest-like extremes, mystical creatures and magic at every turn’…
- It will be animated using computer generated imagery (CGI)
- Broadway songwriters Robert Lopez and Kristian Anderson-Lopez, who wrote songs for Winnie the Pooh, are going to be writing the songs for the film.
- Indina Menzel (who won a Tony award as Elphaba from Broadway’s Wicked!) is to voice Elsa, The Snow Queen.
- It’ll be directed by Chris Tuck, who directed Tarzan and Surf’s Up, and will be produced by Peter Del Vecho who directed Winnie the Pooh and The Princess and the Frog.
Note: As the project has been dropped a few times and brought back, none of the concepts are guaranteed to make it into the final film unless confirmed!