- Princess Jasmine, princess of Agrabah and wife of Aladdin. She’s pretty cool, is she not?
- Her personality traits are listed as free spirited, intelligent, brave, adventurous, caring intuitive, outgoing, clever, daring, headstrong, stubborn and rebellious.
- She’s the first Disney princess to marry a pauper.
- Her singing voice was played by Lea Salonga, who also voiced Mulan.
- Jasmine is the first Disney princess to wear trousers!
- Her character was inspired by animator, Mark Henn’s little sister, Beth Allen.
- She has ophidiophobia – a fear of snakes
- Jasmine has fantastic fighting skills.
“If I do marry, I want it to be for love.”