Rapunzel, the most recent Disney princess, famed for her long magical hair is the princess of the day!
- Her long blonde hair is seventy feet long, and ten feet when plaited.
- When she sings the healing song, it has the power to heal and reverse aging as her hair glows.
- She was inspired by Claire Keane, daughter of animator, Glen Keane.
- Her nicknames are Blondie, Goldie and Flower!
- Her personality traits are listed as feisty, defiant, kind, sweet, romantic, energetic, confident, adventurous, courageous, curious, innocent and rightful.
- Princess Aurora was an inspiration for Rapunzel; they both wanted to be free and meet new people, they dreamed of adventure, they did not know their royal status and they both did not wear shoes.
- She’s the only Disney princess with green eyes.
- She’s the first princess to have freckles.
- She has superhuman strength – shown by being able to swing from hair, pull Mother Gothel into the tower, and carry 70ft of hair!
I adore Rapunzel’s character!And this is arguably the most beautiful scene from any film, ever.