Richard Armitage recently talked to Collider about his work on The Hobbit trilogy!
You can click the photo to view the interview, but here’s a quick roundup of questions answered from the source:
- Is he enjoying being anonymous even when standing next to a Hobbit poster with Thorin on it. Also talks about transforming his physical appearance to play the character
- Talks about his reaction to seeing the film for the first time
- What’s been the biggest surprise making The Hobbit trilogy
- Is he looking forward to the additional photography for the 3rd Hobbit movie next year. Talks about how it takes 10 weeks to grow back the beard
- Which does he like filming more: the big action scenes or the intimate character moments