Some of the character names form Star Wars: The Force Awakens have finally been revealed!
The filmmakers of Star Wars: The Force Awakens introduced the characters through Topps-like trading cards which were first released on Entertainment Weekly. We now know the names of the characters John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, and Oscar Isaac will be playing.
J.J. Abrams has confirmed that the number on each card is significant:
- #11: BB-8 on the move
- #53: Poe Dameron in his X-Wing
- #67: Kylo Ren ignites his Lightsaber
- #74: Rey on her Speeder
- #76: Finn on the run
- #81:Stormtroopers prepare for battle
- #88: X-Wings in formation
- #96: The Millennium Falcon
What do you think of these character names? And what do you think the significance of those numbers are?