Hunger Games Exhibition Ticket Pre-Registration highly recommended
We mentioned earlier this month that The Hunger Games: The Exhibition was going to open at Discovery Times Square in New York on July 1st. Today, they’ve opened the site for ticket pre-registration! And don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything to pre-register. But if you even remotely plan on attending the exhibition, they definitely recommend that you pre-register due to high demand.
If you want more incentives to pre-register, how about this:
Entry into a sweepstakes for a chance to win tickets to the “Ultimate Fan Experience” on July 1, 2015. The “Ultimate Fan Experience” provides an advanced chance to see the exhibition at its premiere in New York City (which will be attended by select members of the cast) and participate in the opening day ribbon cutting ceremony, including airfare, lodging, and more!
Updates and “behind the scenes” access to the exhibition content will be delivered via email.
Ticket pre-registration ends April, 24, 2015.
The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, created by Lionsgate, designed by Thinkwell, and produced by Imagine Exhibitions, Inc. is a new, immersive exhibition based on the best-selling Hunger Games books and record-setting film franchise.
The Hunger Games: The Exhibition sweeps guests into a dynamic exploration of the world of Panem and the historical, scientific, and cultural contexts of the blockbuster films. Iconic costumes and props are exhibited in detailed set recreations, highlighting the technological wizardry and amazing artistry that brought these scenes to life. High-tech and hands-on interactives let guests dive into exciting behind-the-scenes content, create their own contributions to the world of the films, and discover a whole new side of the stories that took the world by storm.
- District 12
- Tribute Train
- The Capitol
- Hall of Heroes
- Making The Arena
- District 13
- Fan Gallery
- Katniss’s Journey
- Immersive film sets that surround guests with the thrill of bringing Panem to life
- Exciting exhibits exploring historical, scientific and cultural contexts for the stories and films
- Iconic costumes including the Girl on Fire dress, the Mockingly dress, the Mockingly armor and more
- Close-up looks at key artifacts like the Mockingjay pin, Cinna’s sketchbook, and Katniss’s bow
- Hands-on interactives offer experiential learning, including an explorable map of Panem and an immersive Beetee’s Lab
- Updatable fan gallery captures the vibrant voices of the fan community