Warner Bros. continues its power trip through COMIC-CON with these four collectible TV guide covers.
Here’s the official statement that tells you where you can get them and what else Warner Bros. has to offer during San Diego Comic-Con International.
Are you feeling like a Super Hero? Supernatural? Roguishly Riverdale? Or just completely MAD? Whatever you choose, there’s a cover for you as Warner Bros. Television’s (WBTV) annual partnership with TV Guide Magazine is back for the ninth year in a row, with a brand-new Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature the following WBTV series and stars:
- Riverdale’s KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Ashleigh Murray and Casey Cott
- Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Alexander Calvert
- Five of The CW’s hottest DC Super Heroes — Arrow’s Stephen Amell, Black Lightning’s Cress Williams, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’s Caity Lotz, The Flash’s Grant Gustin and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist — united on one epic cover!
- Plus MAD Magazine’s Alfred E. Neuman
As in years past, Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — during Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 18th, and continuing through Sunday, July 22nd
For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale at retailers nationwide from July 17th through October 16th. Purchase individual copies or the entire set via www.TVInsider.com/comicconmag2018. It’s also available for purchase on Amazon.com and BN.com, and digitally for the Amazon Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google Play and Zinio.
Fans reading the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Fan-favorite hit series The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Krypton, Riverdale, Supergirl, Supernatural and Westworld.
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Castle Rock; Chilling Adventures of Sabrina; Legacies; Manifest; Roswell, New Mexico; Titans and You.
- Plus, animated looks at the highly anticipated Young Justice: Outsiders series for DC UNIVERSE and the Teen Titans GO! to the Movies feature film, plus digital series Constantine: City of Demons and Freedom Fighters: The Ray, along with Warner Bros. Animation’s new DC Super Hero Girls series.
Still, if you’re one of those people who’s never satisfied, there’s more, including:
- A coloring book page from the series artists from Unikitty!
- A two-page spread by legendary MAD Magazine artist Sergio Aragones that gives a “MAD Look at Comic-Con”
- Superman: on the page and on the screen. Check out information about the new DC Universe Original Animated Movie The Death of Superman from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment. Plus, two new DC series from legendary comics author Brian Michael Bendis.
- Neil Gaiman’s Sandman Universe gets a little vaster with four new series.
- Behind-the-scenes photos from Comic-Con 2017
- All the scoop on the stories behind the Worldkillers’ killer suits in Supergirl; Riverdale’s Black Hood unmasked!; all four of Barry’s Big Bads from The Flash; see how sharp you are with the Team Arrow IQ Test; meet the neighbors in Castle Rock; a chill session with two of Gotham’s most iconic villains; a quip quiz featuring some of Supernatural’s best one-liners; DC’s Legends of Tomorrow cite their favorite temporal destinations; a look at those disconcertingly faceless drone hosts from Westworld; Black Lightning’s Cress Williams on his electrifying first season; The Big Bang Theory’s “Shamy” Wedding Album; Krypton’s sets and sigils; The 100’s newest arrivals; an A to iZOMBIE breakdown; an in-depth look at the Arrowverse Crossover; and more.
- Burning questions answered about returning shows, including The 100, Arrow, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Krypton, Riverdale, Supergirl and Supernatural.
- And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.
San Diego Comic-Con is from Thursday, July 19th through Sunday, July 22nd, with Preview Night on Wednesday, July 8th starting at 6pm.